In conclusion Google revolve back information and new panda 3.9.1 update is done. Here are the past Panda refreshes and updates:
- Panda 3.9.1 on August 20th
- Panda 3.9 on July 24th
- Panda 3.8 on June 25th
- Panda 3.7 on June 9th
- Panda 3.6 on April 27th
- Panda 3.5 on April 19th
- Panda 3.4 on March 23rd
- Panda 3.3 on about February 26th
- Panda 3.2 on about January 15th
- Panda 3.1 on November 18th
- Panda 2.5.3 on October 19/20th
- Panda 2.5.2 on October 13th
- Panda 2.5.1 on October 9th
- Panda 2.5 on September 28th
- Panda 2.4 in August
- Panda 2.3 on around July 22nd.
- Panda 2.2 on June 18th or so.
- Panda 2.1 on May 9th or so.
- Panda 2.0 on April 11th or so.
Panda 1.0 on February 24th
Last year, Search engines released its PageSpeed Assistance, trying to enhance our encounter across the web while allegedly deferring its own financial passions. The idea was audio — identical services like Akamai work to speed up web surfing around by caching webpages in much the same way — but there’s always room for enhancement.